Items from my shop - Romantic Planet

I made the front page of Etsy! Yippeeeeee!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Nothing Like A Cup of Java


There is just nothing like a good cup of Joe! It's just one of those small pleasures in life that brings a smile to my face. I think I'm in love with the whole concept. Although I just adore coffee especially with flavored cream....I think it's when I drink it that makes it such a treat! This is a list of my favorite scenarios that compliment my favorite non alcoholic beverage....


Evenings with Paul (Nothing like a sweet treat & a cup of hot bliss


At work (my vice that gets me through:)


Early morning walks to the beach with Rocky


While Crafting - Joe is my creative assistant


Visits with my Sis Sharon - always at least a pot....or two! Yikes!


On the phone with one of my many Buds or Sisters


In the Garden


On the computer


Joe always keeps me company while hunting for antiques & garage sale treasures




Yes....just nothing like a cup of Java!


What is your favorite time to have Joe around??? Please let me know


No comments: