Items from my shop - Romantic Planet

I made the front page of Etsy! Yippeeeeee!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Sister-In-law's new Wonderful Jewelry Line






Hi friends, Please be sure to check out Stacey's new line of Jewelry, truly "Wonderful Pieces!" She has already been signed on for 6 stores to carry her line! I have posted the two photos above of my favorites "Peace" & "Buddha" how inspiring! xoxo


A message to you from Stacey

The Chinese symbol for "Peace" and the "Buddha" were created in honor of my two children Mia and Tae, who were both born in Korea. I adopted them in 1994 and 1997 respectively. The gift of these two incredible humans in my life inspired me to make the jewelry to sell and donate the profits to orphanages in Korea. We will continue to donate the profits from the sale of these pieces to various charities worldwide.

With Love, Stacey Dutton, Dutton San Felipe

No comments: