Items from my shop - Romantic Planet

I made the front page of Etsy! Yippeeeeee!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Put the Lime in the Coconut!


Hey All,
UV Vodka just put out a new flavored coconut vodka....it's soooo good! It even tastes good straight! Makes me want to hop on a plane straight for the blue waters of the caribbean! A great alternative to those of us that can't handle coconut flavored rum. It's the only white coconut vodka on the market. I can't wait to see what cocktails I can dream up. I'm thinking Coconut Cream Pie Martini. Maybe even mix it with Banana liquer...a little Baileys Irish Creme.....yummmmm! I just have to try it with Patron Coffee liquer & Dark Chocolate Godiva liquer. Great for an Luau themed party. Or hanging out on a warm summer day with a little calypso music in the hammock :)

2 comments:

Mona Kay Gorman said...

Ooooooooohhh....delicious!!! I'm going to have to try that this weekend!

Romantic Planet said...

Yes I could use a cocktail...have you figured out my day job is a bartender!